Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carrot top

Great! Now, instead of being "Ginger" as a friend so affectionately named me after my last failed dye attempt, I'm Carrot Top! 

Danm it! When will I learn that I have NO skills when it comes to hair? When I cut Brad's hair so bad he preferred to just shave it? When I shaved Anthony's head so uneven the barber asked if he did it himself? When I cut the girls bangs so short they stood out instead of laid down?

Nope, nope and nope! 

How about when I got a box of hair dye on clearance and decided to go for it?

Nope!

Lastly, how about when I decide to try to fix my "baby poop after too many strawberries" hair color without consulting an expert?

NOPE!

Maybe if I have the girls decorate the paper bags to wear over my head everyone will just think I'm a good mom displaying my kids art work like those mom's who wear the macaroni neckleses to work? 

Wonder if I could get a job as a fandango puppet for a few months till this fades or grows out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment