Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning list

In no particular order:

·        Wash, iron and re-hang curtains
·        Sew new pillow covers, curtain tie backs and table runners for summer
·        Rent carpet shampooer and shampoo all the carpets
·        Paint Anthony’s room and clean out
·        Order prints for my above cabinet posters
·        Prep backyard for the summer – weed spray, lay down bark, pest control
·        Wash all bed skirts, take comforters to dry cleaner, flip mattresses, clean under the beds
·        Clean up blog – recipe’s page, remove Dirty Laundry replace with “out of context,”  add search bar
·        Give the dog a buzz cut
·        Re-assess and re-evaluate New Years Resolutions
·        Redo wreath above dining room table (take out the Christmas decorations)
·        Wash all fake plants and flowers
·        Clean out and organize bathroom cabinets, kitchen cabinets and pantry

I’m giving myself until the end of May to accomplish this entire list. Does anyone have a spring cleaning list they’d care to share? Am I the only loon who still makes a spring cleaning list?

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I don;t make the list on paper only because it would totally stress me out and put me over the edge right now. I have to stick to mini list daily and maybe add one big to do item once a week (like the car)that finally got cleaned inside and out. Next week I am gonna work on my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come help you with your room if you help me with one of my items? You can even pick the item! :)

    ReplyDelete