Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Priorities update

Nada! Yep, that's my update, nothing. Ugh! I gave myself till the end of this week to finish my list or make a huge dent in it. Looks like the rest of this week's going to suck. I am almost done with our taxes, I just need two more pieces of info from Brad and I can hit file. I also have a dryer that we just need to go pick up this weekend so I can once again resume the oh so glamorous job of laundry.

On a side note our camping trip was canceled last weekend due to a very random cold rainy day. We went from 90 degree days down to 47 degrees on Saturday and back up to the 80's on Monday. We thought about going this weekend instead but have too many things that we (I) need to accomplish. I really need one of those days where I wake up mega motivated and just blast thru my house cleaning, organizing and accomplishing all my goals. Please? Either that or a $25 gift card to Starbucks to fuel a fake motivated spree. Yea, $25 ought to cover a days worth of Starbucks. Just don't tell Brad.


No comments:

Post a Comment