Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Turkey Sliders

I somehow thought I’d posted this recipe but I guess not. Anyways, these are super easy to make and were a huge hit with the kids. My favorite were the ones with the sweet peppers.

Start with rolls, I prefer my homemade sweet rolls for this. It compliments the peppers well. Don’t separate the rolls, instead cut them open as a whole.


Place the bottom layer on a baking sheet and top with the ingredients. I did several different types just for fun.


6
Rolls I spread with a thin layer of mayo then diced pickled sweet cherry peppers that I coated in a tbsp of italian dressing. I topped that with swiss cheese turkey and more swiss cheese.*

3 Rolls had mayo,thin sliced apples cheddar cheese, turkey and more cheddar cheese.*

4 rolls had just mayo, cheese, turkey and more cheese.*

2 rolls had mayo, deseeded tomatoes, pepper jack cheese turkey and more pepper jack cheese.*



Then I put the top bun back on and basted with a mixture of butter and Dijon mustard. Cook in a 350 oven for 5-8 min.’s until the cheese is just melted. Cut apart and serve warm. Yum!


*The cheese on top and bottom adhears the bun's together, plus, cheese is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment