Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick!

Eww, I hate sick!

When I came home last night I had a restless, boogiery baby in my bed (on my pillow - Bleh!) and a sick, way over worked husband fleming it up next to her. I moved Hailey back to her bed only to discover a restless Kenna rolling over and over in her bed running a temp. Once settled, both slept the rest of the night thank goodness. Brad worked until he dropped at about midnight but was even then still restless. I went to bed with a wonderful headache and was luck enough to wake up with an even worse one. Isn't life grand? Thankfully Anthony was his chipper helpfull self this morning, even making PB&J's for the girls for breakfast.

Oh, but, wait, it gets better, my beautiful 3 year old niece who comes to hang out with us during the day, threw up 20 min's into being here. Yea! Boogers, sneezes, headaches AND throw up! I won the mom lottery!

Sara's dad offered to come right home from work and get her but really, at this point, whatever she has we've already been exposed to or gave to her so its not like taking her out of here is going to save my family from exposure and this way her dad doesn't have to take a sick day. Let's face it, if the kids have it, odds are us parents are going to get it too, might as well let him save his sick day for when he's oozing.

Did I mention that Kenna has gone thru all the pull up's I had for today? The one's I knew would get me thru the day so I could wait and go to Target tonight to get more? Yea, she's gone thru 5 since 6 am.

What to do? What to do? Take three oozing, barfing, pooping kids into Target? I could get a Starbucks then. Humm? (Cue image of snot covered cart’s, barf splattering in the middle of the isle and three crying babe’s)

Nope!

"Mom! Help!"

Thank God for Grannie's! My mom is going to go to Target and get pull-up's, and tissues!

Ok, camping blankets on the floor, pillows and blankies to make everyone comftorable, buckets and wipes at the ready. Fun day here we come!

I need more coffee for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment