Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another installment of: Where in the house is Makenna?

SLAM! (Door being slammed)

Me: “Makenna? Kenna, where are you”
Me: “Brad, do you know where Kenna is?”
Brad: “Kenna? Kenna where are you?”
Me: “Kenna are you in my bathroom?”
Kenna: “EEEK!”
Me: “Brad, can you go check our bathroom please?”

Bathroom door handle

Bathroom Door - do you see the hand print?

Bathroom floor - the "hair tie basket" - see the lipstick


Brad: “You better go show your momma….Jen, Jen? Kenna, go find mommie.”
Me: “Uh oh, Kenna, what did you do?”
Kenna: “Pretty?”
…cue tears…..

This crackes me up:
How did she get lipstick on her ankle? Seriously? And this isn't just any ol' lipstick. This is dollar store, 6 years ago, Black Orchid, mostly wax lipstick! Any idea how difficult this stuff is to get out?!?! Why do we have it you ask? Who, would ever buy Black Orchid lipstick from the dollar store?.....

Isn't he pretty?!?! That's my dear husband as a goth kid for halloween 2005. The real question is why have I kept it for so long? The answer: Entertainment value. Not only do I smile when I see it remembering him as his former self goth kid, but obviously, I was keeping it to entertain Kenna and by association, us.

No comments:

Post a Comment