Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girls Day!

I had such a wonderful girls day yesterday! My mom and I took the little girls out for their first mani/pedi, then on to Target for shoe shopping and of course there was a Starbucks treat in there. The girls were wonderful! They sat in our laps, soaked their toes with us and sat still the entire time. Every one was commenting on how great they were. (Phew!)

After the little ones were down for nap, I headed off to Casa Grand to meet one of my best friends who lives in Phoenix. We shopped, gabbed, had a slow leisurely dinner with a few strawberry margaritas and sangrias. Then of course, back to Starbucks for our second wind. It's one thing to talk to someone every day, it's another to see them face to face and have a 7 hour non-stop conversation.

A day out like this scrubs all those weary spots off your soul so you're fresh and clean to keep trucking on in mommy-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment