Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday

Morning!

I like Tuesdays. The girls and I go to a music class at a local resale bookstore. We take over the kids area and sing songs, play all sorts of instruments and they even get to do a marching band thru the store. Not only is it fun for the girls and me but, I always get a Starbucks on my way. You can't have a bad day when it starts with Starbucks!

Today I have to work on an embroidery project. I have 14 polo shirts that I am embroidering with my husbands company logo. I really dislike doing these shirts because it's tedious and I swore last time would be the final time I did any but, once again, the shirts just show up on my door step. It's hard to resist the money, even if it's tedious. A girl has to fund her Starbucks some how!

If I can figure out how to post pictures I'll share a few today. Dinner is easy tonight, hubby is in charge of the grill. That may back fire on me though as he knew going in today that it would be a rough day so I may end up switching out hamburgers for tomorrows salad with broiled chicken. Sounds so unappealing right now though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment