Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday and change in the meal plan

I forgot to put the roast in the crock pot last night so the family had spaghetti and meatballs instead so technically I should make the peanut butter roast tonight but I really want to make the olive garden copycat soup. The bummer part is I forgot that I used all my potatoes so I'd have to go to the store and I hate going out for just one thing. On the bright side I made $5 last night selling one of my custom lotions so I could get a starbucks if I go out....humm...

I have to do lots of cleaning today to get ready for our big baking day tomorrow. Did I mention it got moved? Oh well, it's tomorrow and I need to make sure the cabinets and pantries are organized, the fridge is cleaned out and all my Tupperware has matching lids for storage. I also need to plot out cooking times of everything and make a pseudo schedule of the order we need to do things. That also means that we're not having the homemade pizza tomorrow night either becaues there's no way I'm cooking all that food all day tomorrow then busting out the homemade pizza. Sorry, even I have my limits.

I guess going out for a min. will help break up the cleaning and the extra yummy caffeine will boost my non-existent energy level today.

I'll post both the OG soup recipe later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment