Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Updates and Changes

This is post number 101!

 In honor of surpassing the 100’s I have made a few changes and updates.
  • I have added a Google tool bar for “Search this Blog” to help you look for anything previously posted.
  • I cleaned up the Recipes tab adding in everything previously posted
  • Removed the Dirty Laundry tab and added a new feature called Out of Context – updates on that coming soon.
  • I added a new tab just for HCG recipes since I’m starting the HCG diet again
  • I created a Facebook page for Moms Inside Story. Blogger is a bit picky as to who and when it allows you to comment. With Facebook you can become a friend of Moms Inside Story and comment, like and share with ease. Be sure to head over to Moms Inside Story to become a fan. This also means I will no longer be updating my personal Facebook page with post updates but all posts will be updated on the Moms Inside Story Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment