Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Far So Good

Well, my Christmas guests officially left on Friday of last week so although the New Year started 10 days ago, I’m only counting this week as the start of my New Year.
So Far:
  • I returned to the gym after a 6 week hiatus and walked/ran 3.2 miles.
  • I am continuing my purge and cleaned out all the Christmas boxes and only put away things that I cherish and put up every year, everything else was donated or given back to my mom. The girls room was purged (again!) and cleaned today.
  • I started writing in my journal Monday night
  • I also just sent out my invitations to friends and family to join a book club

I’m not deluding myself that I’ll stay this on track the entire year but it does feel good to start off right. I’ve been using my e-calendar to schedule clean out/purge days so I keep myself on track. It kind of sucks but helps me not feel so overwhelmed like I have to do it all at once. I still have my linen closet, desk/craft area and garage. Between now and the end of the month I have to have each area purged without ditching it into another area.

Ugh, why did I sign myself up for this again? Oh yea, I’m crazy. That’s why.

Next month, given that it's one of the shortest, I think I'll tackle the load of laundry every day.

Yea, that's going to be fun. Not!

(Haha, nice 90's come back, huh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment