Monday, May 16, 2011

Moving forward

Onward and upward
Back to life, back to reality
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
To infinity and beyond....

Ok, sorry, I've had phrases like that stuck in my head all weekend. This week is hopefully going to be the start of the return to normalcy. Or, for those that think my 1950's ways are crazy, this would be the return to abnormalcy.

Today was a run to the dump (normally a major Man-chore) and then onto the grocery store. Tomorrow we have music class, Wednesday is a play-date (quaint huh?!?) then bunco. Thursday is swimming, and Friday is a trip to a newly renovated park in our area. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of it now.

I plan on tackling more of my spring cleaning list this week since I think it's officially considered summer I really need to finish or just rename it to Summer Cleaning list.

My weekly meal plan is:

Monday - Grilled BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, grilled onions and fruit salad
Tuesday - Homemade spaghetti sauce with meatballs
Wednesday - Crockpot pot roast with mini-potatoes
Thursday - Beef tacos
Friday - French toast casserole, eggs, hash browns, bacon and sausage





1 comment:

  1. OOOH OOOOH Iam so there Thursday and especially Friday Night!!!! I still need to tate the french toast casserole the way it is supposed to be made! LOL I still have a few days of crazu, then hopefully back to abnormalcy for me tooo!

    ReplyDelete